Industrial Real Estate
Industrial real estate requirements involve complex combinations right from production flow plan, machine flow pattern, expansion plan of the business and the logistical requirements of the product being processed or stored. In addition, statutory requirements of Industrial segment involve many government and corporation bodies which each have a separate process.
Beyondinfra specializes in industrial segment’s Buy, Sell and Rental requirements of Industrial land. We are able to give a unique perspective due to the combined inputs of the three Directors, one being an Architect having rich experience in industrial design and two directors being mechanical engineers.
From a buying perspective, this helps clients save initial land cost by buying only that much land as they require now and in future,& prevent unnecessary expense due to supply chain inefficiencies.
Factors to be considered for Industrial Real Estate
- Location: The location of the property should be easily accessible by major transportation routes and have a sufficient labour pool nearby. Also, it should be near the suppliers, customers and other partners.
- Zoning: The property should be zoned for industrial use and should comply with local regulations and laws.
- Size and Layout: The property should have enough space to accommodate your current and future needs, including storage, manufacturing, and office space. The layout of the property should also work well for your specific industrial operations.
- Utilities: The property should have access to the necessary utilities, such as electricity, water, and gas. It should also have the capability to handle the specific power and cooling requirements of your industrial operations.
- Environmental concerns: It's important to evaluate any potential environmental hazards or concerns associated with the property, such as potential contamination or flood risks.
- Price and terms: The property should be priced competitively and have favourable terms, such as a long-term lease or purchase option.
- Future expansion: Consider the potential for future expansion of your operations and ensure that the property has the potential for growth.
It's recommended to consult with a real estate professional like Beyondinfra who has experience in industrial real estate and can guide you through the process of finding the right property.
BeyondInfra - Your Trusted Real Estate Consultant
Beyondinfra is able to facilitate the following requirements in Government Industrial parks and corporation marked industrial zones. Please reach out to us for below or more options
- Buying & selling of Industrial land
- Buy, Sell or Rent of Industrial building
- Industrial Warehouses - Buy, Sell, Rent and build to suit arrangements
- One Stop Solution - Project Management Consulting, Architectural design, Civil & PEB construction, Interior design, factory furniture manufacturing for industrial structures