Commercial Real Estate
Commercial real estate refers to any type of property that is used for business or commercial purposes. This includes properties such as office buildings, retail spaces, warehouses, hotels, and other similar properties that are used to generate income for their owners. Commercial real estate can be owned by individuals, companies, or investors, and can be leased to tenants for various uses such as offices, storage, or manufacturing.
The value of commercial real estate is determined by a variety of factors, including location, condition, and income potential. Investing in commercial real estate can be a way for individuals and companies to generate income through rent or lease payments, as well as through appreciation of the property's value over time.
Our expertise in space management and in house furniture manufacturing gives us an edge in giving the accurate space requirement for any company's requirement in terms of number of employees.
BeyondInfra caters to a variety of commercial real estate needs
- Office buildings
- Retail spaces (such as malls and shopping centers)
- Industrial properties (such as warehouses and manufacturing facilities)
- Multifamily properties (such as apartments and condos)
- Hospitality properties (such as hotels and motels)
- Special purpose properties (such as self-storage facilities, car washes, and gas stations) Land (for future development)
- Each type of commercial real estate has its own unique characteristics and requires different strategies for investment, development, and management.
Classification of commercial buildings and offices
- Class A: High-end, modern buildings with premium amenities, located in desirable areas.
- Class B: Older buildings or those in less desirable areas, but still well-maintained and functional.
- Class C: Older, less well-maintained buildings that may need significant renovations.
- Executive Suites: They are small private office spaces that are leased out on a short-term basis.
- Flex Space: A type of building that combines office space with industrial or warehouse space
- Medical Office: A building specifically designed and equipped to house medical practices, clinics and hospitals.
- Green/LEED certified office buildings: A building that meets certain environmental standards set by the US Green Building Council (USGBC)
The classification of office buildings can vary depending on the market, and it is important to do research and understand the local market conditions before investing in or leasing commercial real estate.
BeyondInfra - Your Trusted Real Estate Consultant
Beyondinfra is able to facilitate the following requirements in the commercial segment. Please reach out to us for below or more options.
- Buying & selling of commercial land for establishment of commercial establishments
- Buy, Sell or Rent of office premises and commercial buildings
- Shared work spaces - Selling or acquisition of seats for offshore working mechanism in shared work spaces
- One Stop Solution - Project Management Consulting, Architectural design, Civil & PEB construction, Interior design, factory furniture manufacturing for commercial structures